Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Quack-A-Doodle-Bokk!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Question: What kind of bird says "quack-a-doodle-bokk?"

Answer: The kind of bird that exists in my head. I call it duckeroosten.

I was pretending to be a duckeroostsen the other day and Daddy laughed. I told him he wouldn't want to run into that kind of bird in a dark alley. Daddy said, "I wouldn't want to run in a dark alley anyway because there usually is a dead end and I like running for a long time and I'd just have to run in circles and that would get kind of boring, plus it'd be dark so I'd run into the walls, and you know those walls aren't very clean so then I'd be really yucky, even grosser than I usually am after my runs, and that's pretty bad."

Okay, Daddy, that's more than I needed to know.

No comments: