Pages

Monday, October 24, 2005

My 2nd Birthday Party


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Yesterday I celebrated my 2nd birthday at a park. Many friends and family came. My classmate Abe came too! I am a bit confused at the fact that I am still not 2. My birthday is on Wednesday, but for some reason, we made a big deal out of it yesterday. I won't complain though because I ate a lot of cupcakes and got a lot of presents!

Speaking of cupcakes, here is a picture of the cupcakes Mommy made. They are in ice cream cones. Weird, but yummy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

One of my favorite gifts is a tiny stroller like the ones I play with at school. Bachan's good friend Sharon gave me the stroller. She also gave me this great baby doll. I love my new Baby. I took her to bed with me last night. Daddy says I still have presents to open. Whew, I may need to hire an assistant to help me with all my gifts. Maybe Elmo can help.

No comments: