Pages

Monday, October 17, 2005

Report Card

This week is Parent-Teacher Conference Week. Today Mommy and Daddy took me to school and hung around the classroom for a while. Then my teacher Marie, Daddy, and Mommy left the room to go and talk about me. I don't know why they just didn't ask me what they wanted to know.

Marie said a lot of nice things about me. She said, "Pound for pound, Yoshi's the strongest one here. She's the only one who can do a chin-up by herself." It must be all that broccoli I eat. I impress her with my physical feats (she likes my physical hands too), like when I put my socks and jacket on all by myself. She also says that I understand everything I'm told. That's not entirely true though, because Mommy tells me that Daddy is stinky, but Daddy tells me he is NOT stinky. I don't understand this. Who do I believe?

Marie says I have an excellent memory, remembering things that I only experience once. Daddy says he wishes his memory was as good as mine. I told him my secret to remembering, but he already forgot it.

Marie also told Mommy and Daddy that I have the social skills of an older 2-year-old. I interact with others very well. I guess I'm very mature for my age. Maybe that's why I never get carded when I buy my juice at the store.

All in all, sounds like a good meeting!

No comments: