Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Birthday Halloween Parade


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Today is my birthday. I'm two! Yesterday, I was one. Funny, I don't feel much different today than yesterday, although I do feel different from how I felt at my last birthday. I was one then, and I was one yesterday. Weird.

At school there was a party for Halloween, though I'm told that Halloween isn't until next week. Why are parties never on the actual holiday? My birthday party was not on my birthday. This Halloween party was not on Halloween. I guess it's because these things are planned by grown-ups. Grown-ups don't make sense sometimes. Anyway, at this party, we all dressed up in our costumes and had a parade on the playground. I held Mommy's hand because she was a little uncomfortable with all those people around. Then I held Ella's hand. She dressed up as a green frog and said, "Ribbit! Ribbit!" I dressed up as Snoopy. I carried Woodstock around. A lot of people didn't know who I was. "Are you a mouse?" or "Oh, what a cute bunny!" Clearly, these people need to read more Snoopy comics and watch more Snoopy videos.

One of the activities at the party was this thing called "face painting." It's where you get your face painted. Mommy painted on some faces. She painted rainbows on some of the girls. She painted a cupcake with a candle on it on my cheek since I'm the birthday girl. Here is a picture of my cupcake cheek.Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: