Pages

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Finley's Birthday Party


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


This past weekend I went to two birthday parties. On Saturday morning I went to a nice park near my school. I didn't go to school though because it was "Saturday," whatever that means. I saw some of my school friends at the park. The party was for Finley's 2nd birthday. I also saw Ella and Abe. There was this neat house at the park, but it wasn't hard like most houses. It was soft and squishy, sort of like a bed made out of a big balloon. I was nervous about this shakey house. The ground moved underneath my feet! Mommy came in the house with me and I felt better. We jumped in the bouncy house. It was a lot of fun. This is a picture of Abe, Mommy, and me having lots of fun.



The next day was Sunday. There was no school on Sunday either. I can't keep all these days straight. When do I go to school, and when do I stay home? Maybe by my next birthday I'll have this figured out. Anyway, Sunday afternoon we went to another park. This time there was a party for Simone. She also turned 2. We had apple pie. We blew bubbles. I went down the slide. I played on the swings. I saw one of my teachers, Paula, there. Good times!

No comments: