Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

What? Me, Goofy?!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Before I started school, my teacher wanted to know a little bit about me. She asked Mommy to describe me in one word. Mommy said, "Goofy." I have no idea where she got that from. It's been a long time since I blogged. My life is very busy. I think I will ask for a PDA and cell phone for my birthday so I can keep track of all my appointments. It's very difficult to write my schedule down with crayons and for some reason all the phones I already have don't make outside calls.

Life is fast paced here in California. Daddy and I are out the door by 8:20 to catch the bus and go to the train station for school. Sometimes though, we run late so Mommy drives us to school in our car. I have lots of fun playing with my new friends. I love my teachers too. Marie, one of my teachers, was out last week and I really missed her. There was another not-Marie teacher that took her place in the meantime, but I wasn't used to her being in the classroom so I would go to the opposite side of the room to avoid her. I am happy Marie is back this week.

No comments: