Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

First day of school


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Monday was my very first day of school. Monday was also Daddy's first day of school. We both go to the same school, at UC Berkeley, but for some reason, we are not in the same classroom. Here is a picture of Daddy and me getting ready. I put my shoes on before him. We take the bus and BART (a train). It's fun. I see all sorts of people before I even get in the classroom.

I have two teachers--Marie and Fong. I can't say Marie very well so I say "Ree." I can't say Fong at all. My teachers greet me when I come in the door. I get settled and then go to the table for breakfast. On Monday I ate cornflakes and orange juice. Then we play play play. Lunch is served around 11:30. My teachers read stories while we eat. It's fun. Then it's nap time. I have my very own cot to sleep on. I brought my blankie and Knitty Bear from home to cuddle with.

I wake up, have a snack like crackers and fruit, then play some more! So much playing!

I like my school, my new friends, and my teachers. I think I'll go to school for a while, at least until next week.

No comments: