Pages

Friday, August 13, 2004

A new friend

Mommy and Daddy's friend Mario is here today. He came all the way from where Ba-chan and Ji-chan live. He flew on a plane. I've been on planes before. They are neat. Things that are normally very big look very small from way up high in the sky. Mario played peek-a-boo with me. That was fun. We also played Blocks together. That was fun too.

Tonight was a hard night for me. I didn't feel very well so I cried a lot. Mommy and Daddy tried to make me feel better, but I just couldn't tell them what was wrong. Sometimes I think we have problems communicating. Don't they know that when I say, "Wahhh!!!" it means that I'm hungry, and when I say "Waah!" I need my diaper changed, and when I say "Waaa Waaa" I want to be cuddled? Daddy took me in the stroller and we walked by the houses around my house until I was all better. My stroller makes me happy. So does being with Daddy.

No comments: