Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2004

If you're happy and you know it...

...clap your hands! Today Daddy and I played a game of clapping. If you don't know how to clap, don't feel bad. I just learned how to clap. If I can do it, you can. You open your hands and bring the palms together. The palm is the big, flat part of the hand, not the sticks, but the stick parts of the hands come together too. It takes some coordination, but if you don't get it right the first time, keep trying. When you do it right your hands will make a noise. Repeat many times. It's fun.

So now Daddy and I play this game. He claps, then I clap. He claps at my clapping, and then I clap at his clapping. I don't know how we know it's time to end, but eventually it stops. I like this game. It makes me laugh. Try it with your Daddy. I'm not sure if Mommy knows how to play yet. Maybe I will teach her.

No comments: