Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

My Trip


CaptainYoshimi
Originally uploaded by littleyo.
I went to California and visited family. I saw Ba-chan on her birthday. She bought me my very own stroller for my visits. She took me on a walk to her work where I met some of her friends. I was shy and clung to Ba-chan.

During my visit, Mommy and I stayed at Auntie Misa and Uncle Ed's house. It is a very nice place. The floors are very soft and fuzzy. It's like crawling on clouds. I spent a lot of time in a room that has clear walls. I heard it's called a Sun Room, but I didn't see the Sun inside. Uncle Eric and Auntie Wendy also stayed with us. One evening, we all went on a boat ride. Uncle Ed even let me steer. That's me in the picture wearing my captain's hat and holding a toy gun.

My cousin Kelly had a party that I went to. She used to wear these shiny metal things on her teeth for a long time, but now they are off and she had a party. There were all sorts of chewy candy and other foods that she wasn't allowed to have while she had the metal thingies on. Mommy wouldn't let me eat any of it since I only have two teeth.

My Auntie Wendy taught me a new game. It's called Bumping Heads. She puts her forehead against my forehead. We bump. It's a lot of fun.

I also visited Mommy and Daddy's friend Lisa and her family. They let me play with colorful blocks that stick together.

I did a lot of other things on my trip, but my memory is not very good so I can't write about it.

No comments: