Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

I'm a Book Baby

Today I went to the place where all the books are. I go there a lot with Mommy. There are other people my size and we sing songs and read books and play with toys. It always starts off the same. There is a lady that blows these clear, round things that float in the air. When I try to touch them they disappear. Where do they go?

Sometimes I play with a toy and another baby grabs it away from me. That makes me sad. But then I see an even better toy and I play with that. That makes me happy. And sometimes I see toys that other babies play with that I want to play with too. I try to get it from them, but I usually am not very successful. Today I shared some of my special toys (the ones in Mommy's bag) with Ethan and Tyler, two of my Book Baby buddies, because they were sad and I wanted to cheer them up. I was a little nervous that I wouldn't get my pink rattle and green caterpillar back, but Mommy remembered to get the toys while I explored the room.

No comments: