Pages

Friday, May 19, 2006

Last day


Today was my last day at preschool with Fong, Marie, my other teachers, and my friends. There was a party, but a lot of the other mommies and daddies seemed a little sad. I had a good time. I ate watermelon, pink and green cookies, drank lemonade and played with my friends.

My teachers made a nice photo album with lots of pictures of taken at school during my 9 months there. Fong wrote a lot of journal entries about my days there too. Mommy has read some of them to me already.

The parents gave Fong and Marie gift certificates to buy a tree for their homes. Once they pick the trees out, we will come over and help plant them. They will be able to see them grow. I drew on a card for my teachers. One of my other teachers Vivian gave me a green bear. It's really cute. Vivian is moving far away. When will I see her again?

I noticed my cubby was all cleaned out. The picture of me was taken down. Someone put it in my photo album. Will I ever use my cubby again?

Soon I will start summer school. Daddy tells me it's not at the school I've been going to. It's at a new school. I hope everyone there is nice. I'm nervous. Luckily two of my friends will be there too so we can play together.

When summer school is over, I will go back to my other school, the one where Fong and Marie teach. Marie isn't going to be my teacher though. Fong might, but she doesn't know for sure. I hope so. I really like her. I will get to be a student in the bigger kids' classroom. Neato!

Here are some pics:

Paula gives good hugs:


Fong hugs me:


Marie says bye:


Vivian gives good hugs too:

No comments: