Pages

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Jamba Juice!

Usually on Tuesday mornings Daddy goes on a walk with me and my classmates at school. We walk up and down the sidewalks, looking at all sorts of neat things. Sometimes Daddy, me, and one of my friends will hide behind a bush and then jump out at my other friends and yell, "Boo!" We all laugh.

This morning Mommy came with us on our walk. We went to the post office. We helped my teacher mail out letters. We put them in the big blue mailbox. We also went to Jamba Juice. We watched some people make smoothies. It's not too difficult, but you need a grown-up's help to use the blender. We all shared a big smoothie. A smoothie is a really cold, icy fruit drink. It's sort of like ice cream, but melty-er. It's not soupy like soup though. It's very yummy. Sometimes I drink too much and it hurts my head.

Sometimes Daddy makes smoothies at home. I help pour in the orange juice and frozen strawberries. I will eat some banana to make sure it tastes okay before putting it in the cup. Daddy uses the blender, but sometimes I will push the button to make it go. I love smoothies!

No comments: