Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Pint-size vacation

Mommy, Daddy and I are staying in a hotel. The wood ground inside our house is being fixed so we had to live elsewhere for last night. The hotel is fun. There is a tv and a large bed in the room. Sesame Street is on tv right now. I like Grover. So does Daddy. Grover must be super old because Daddy once told me he used to watch Grover when he was little. There is a swimming pool and hot tub here, but I didn't go swimming because the pool was too cold and the hot tub was too hot. I like things "just right," like Goldilocks. We had breakfast here. I had cereal in the shape of O's. I had some yummy blueberry muffin, a chunk of bread, and a bit of yogurt. I tried to drink Mommy's coffee but I ended up spilling it on the table, chair, and floor. Whoopsies.

No comments: