Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Busy as a bee

I saw lots of people this weekend. Last night Mommy, Daddy and I went shopping, but it wasn't like the usual stores we go to. This one was at a house, in the basement, which is a large grey room that is under the ground. There was a lot of yummy food and drinks, and fun music, and many people, and a few doggies. The doggies are big and furry and they scare me a little, but Mommy or Daddy holds me and I don't feel so scared. Mommy and Daddy bought clothes for running. I don't know why they don't wear onesies or feetie pajamas and ride around in a stroller like I do; it's so much easier than letting your feet touch the ground. Anyway, there were a lot of people I knew, and a lot of people I didn't know, and there were people that I think I should have known, but couldn't remember.

Today we went to a housewarming party at Phil and Christy's house. Phil works with Daddy in a big office building, but he lives down the street from us. I played with some bread; I ate some bread. I played with some leaves; I ate some leaves. I watched Mommy and Daddy play croquet. Then I got tired so we went home.

No comments: