Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Family bikes!

Today was a good day. Today was the first day that Daddy, Mommy and I rode our bikes together as a family. I made sure to slow down at all driveways. I stopped at each intersection. I looked in all directions for cars coming. It was a little like an obstacle course because there were a lot of people on the sidewalk that I had to go around. Mommy and Daddy were proud of me. I even was the leader part of the way!

We rode to City Hall! The building with the gold bump on it! There was an open house there, even though it's not a house. We got to walk around in the fancy offices. I had hot cider. And candy canes! Daddy and Mommy talked to the City Attorney's press secretary because they are running buddies. I was shy and didn't talk. I was thinking about eating more candy canes.

There was a lot going on. I ran into my friend from pre-school! And we hung out with Mommy and Daddy's friends. I played on the playground.

And I biked all the way home too! That's three miles I biked today!

Yay! I'm tired, but I want to ride more!

No comments: