Pages

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Trick or Treat!



"Trick or Treat!" is what you say on Halloween when you want candy. I wish Trick Or Treat worked all the time. This year I was brave and went up to many houses. Last year I was more shy. I think it's because I'm six now.

For my school parade on Friday, I dressed as a Hindu princess. I wore my sari from Dee's wedding. I felt very sparkly in it.

For Halloween night, I went as a regular ballerina (I was a princess ballerina last year). I decided to use my blue bucket to hold my candy. I went trick or treating with my friends. Yay!



Mommy and Daddy let me eat a lot of candy that night. I went crazy.

Here is my loot! I couldn't get a photo of the candy I already ate since it was in my tummy and it's hard to get a camera in the stomach because eating it wouldn't taste good.

No comments: