Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dogfest



Saturday my school had a big fun-raiser. A fun-raiser is where you have fun and make money. The fun-raiser we had was called Dogfest. It's a party for dogs. And kids too! There were all sorts of games, facepainting, and food. Mommy made cupcakes with sprinkles. My favorite!



I dressed up as Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz because Dorothy has a dog. I brought my Snoopy in a basket. Snoopy pretended to be Toto. I got my face painted with a butterfly. That's me in the top picture in case you didn't recognize me in my disguise.

There were so many dogs. Big dogs, little dogs. Some dogs had a lot of fur. Some had hardly any.



Mommy told our friend Sabrina to bring her doggies and enter them in the "Best Coat" contest. Her doggies are big and super fluffy white. They look like clouds that drool.



And guess what? Her dogs won!



I told Mommy, "When Sabrina's doggies won, I felt really happy on the inside."

"How did you feel on the outside?" Mommy asked.

"Even more happy than on the inside. I said, 'Yay!!!!!'"

1 comment:

Sabrina Ko said...

I was very happy too and so were the Fluffy Puppies. We all had a great time at Dogfest and it was great seeing Yoshi (or Dorothy) again.