Pages

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Shake, rattle and roll!

Tonight, while Mommy put me to bed, we felt our home shake! My bed shook, my clothes on hangers swung around, and I heard the windows rattle. There was a low, rumbling sound too. Mommy said, "Did you feel that? That's an earthquake!" She also told me that the rumbling sound is what earthquakes sound like. Daddy came bouncing in my room to share the excitement of the earthquake. I thought that the cars driving around outside made the earthquake because sometimes that's what it feels like when big trucks drive by our building. Daddy said that it's much stronger than a truck. Mommy said something about "magic" but I know she's crazy. I made a joke and said that it's Abiyoyo coming! But really, I wonder how the ground moved? Hmm... Maybe when I turn 4, the world's mysteries will be solved.

No comments: