Pages

Saturday, February 24, 2007

School Picture


Here's my school picture, taken a couple weeks ago. Last year the picture people gave me a shirt that has a picture of myself on it. You can't tell from this pose, but I'm wearing that shirt for this photo. This is a picture of Yoshi wearing a shirt with a picture of Yoshi! This year the picture people gave me a Yoshi-sized pack-pack (Mommy calls it a "backpack) that has this picture of me. So now I can wear a backpack with a picture of me wearing a shirt that has a picture of me. It's enough to make your head dizzy, like when you spin around and around and around really fast for a long time.

2 comments:

ornerymama said...

Yoshi - you are so pretty and all grown up! I love the picture.

cherl said...

She is so cute! What a great photo!