Pages

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Children's Fairyland -- take 2

Yesterday was my second time at Children's Fairyland. The first time I went I was too scared to go on many of the rides. I didn't even go down the spiral slide because it was in the dark. But yesterday my cousin Ai-chan was with me and we played everywhere together. She helped me be brave. We went on the slides, the merry-go-rounds (3 times!), the ferris wheel. We walked through the Alice in Wonderland adventure. We said hi to all the animals. We played in the sand. Ai-chan even fed goats with these little pellet things that look like big rabbit food. It was great! I can't wait to go back with her again.

1 comment:

Jules said...

You are getting so big! What a fun day with your cousin. We can't wait to see you and your parents in a couple weeks!