Pages

Monday, April 24, 2006

My weekend

This past weekend Mommy and Daddy went on a road trip to Las Vegas to celebrate their anniversary. Did you know there was a time when Mommy and Daddy were not married? I did not know that. I thought they have been together forever. I stayed with Bachan and Jichan at their house. Jichan put together a new toy for me on Saturday. It's a very fancy pretend kitchen! Here is a picture of it. [NOTE: those kids are not me!]

Yesterday was my cousin Siobhan's 1st birthday party. I went to the party with my cousins Kelly, Katie, and Madison. It was fun! We sang Happy Birthday and had cake. Yummy! I love playing with my cousins. I can't wait to have sleep overs at their house this summer.

Mommy and Daddy had lots of fun in Vegas. Mommy even drove with Elmo and Zoe. Here is Mommy with her monster friends.
Daddy brought back a new Grover doll for me. He's very soft, fuzzy, and blue. Not Daddy, silly, Grover!! Grover looks sort of like Cookie Monster, but without the cookies and the craziness.

I'm going back to Bachan and Jichan's house on Friday so I will bring some of my kitchen toys from my house to use there. Yay!

No comments: