Pages

Sunday, April 16, 2006

The Easter Beagle

Image hosting by Photobucket
On Friday at school my friends and I colored eggs. Why? I have no idea, but it was fun. The eggs were so pretty. I also made a basket out of a tofu container. I used orange and yellow fuzzy pipe cleaners for a handle. Colored tape and stickers decorated the outside. I put all my eggs in one basket. When I got home, I accidentally pushed the basket off the table and onto the floor. All the eggs broke. "Waaaahhhhhhh!!!! My eggs!!!! Wahhhhh!!!" I cried a lot.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Yesterday morning, Daddy helped color more eggs with me. Yay for Daddy! I put them in the refrigerator very carefully. They did not break. I was relieved.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Early this morning while Mommy, Daddy and I slept, the Easter Beagle came into our home and hid my colored eggs all around my house. I hear that the Easter Beagle is really Snoopy dressed up like a bunny. How silly. He must have put on my bunny hat. I found all the eggs and then hid them again for Mommy and Daddy to find. What a fun game! Snoopy, I mean the Easter Beagle, also left me a super duper yummy treat. Chocolate! But not just any kind of chocolate. It was shaped like Little Bunny Fu Fu! I ate his ears and feet. I'm saving the rest for later.
Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: