Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Me, Myself, and I


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Life is tricky. Sometimes there are things right in front of you and you go to touch them, but it feels nothing like what you expect it to. I walked into a bathroom with Mommy and lo and behold, there are three of me. I'm one of them, and there are two other Yoshis staring back. How is this possible? I tried playing ring-around-the-rosey but their hands were cold and flat. I think they were stuck behind glass. I tried to pull them out. No luck. We laughed and played pattycake. Then I had to go. It looked like they had to go too. We all waved and said "Bye!" (at the same time even!).

1 comment:

ornerymama said...

That's funny Yoshimi, because I've been wondering about this lately, too. There are other Chloe's in my house! I don't know whether there's one other Chloe that follows me from bathroom to bathroom, or whether there are three Chloe's that live in each bathroom. What do you think?