Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Knew Kntting


Image hosting by Photobucket


Not too long ago, Mommy knit herself a pair of fingerless gloves out of blue silk yarn. Then she knit Daddy a pair of wristbands. I told her it was my turn for something knit. She made me a pair of fuzzy slippers using fuzzy yarn from Bachan. I like looking at them. It makes me happy. But when I put the slippers on they tickle my toes. "Too fuzzy!" I say. Mommy threatens to give them away to my little cousin Siobhan and I tell her that I want to keep them. Mommy also made me a pair of matching fingerless gloves. I like to wear my gloves on my hands and wear Mommy's gloves on my feet, but only when Mommy isn't looking.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Yoshi!
You look so cute and fuzzy!
Miss you tons and love you lots!
But remember though, nooooo knitting outside!

Jules said...

good grief, ask Mommy to turn up the heat! ;)

ornerymama said...

Love the slippers! What a cutie patootie you are!

cherl said...

I love love love these slippers!