Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Brooklyn's birthday party


Hosted by Photobucket.com


On Saturday, I went to Brooklyn's house. She had a birthday party. She is two years old, but she doesn't look a day over 23 months. I met Brooklyn way back when we were both Book Babies at the place where all the books are. I wasn't even four months at that point.

At Brookie's house, there were all sorts of fun toys. I played basketball, I played grocery shopping, and I sat with my other Book Baby friend Ally on a chair. Speaking of chairs, I took a chair home. Brooklyn gave away a lot of her toys she no longer plays with, and she was nice enough to give me this neat chair that looks like a dump truck. She even autographed it.



Brooklyn had a big cake and shared it with us after we all sang a song to her. There was some fire on the cake, but her mommy and daddy blew on the fire until it disappeared. Everyone clapped. I clapped too, but I don't know why. Maybe because clapping is fun.

No comments: