Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2004

My weekend

Two nights ago Mommy and Daddy went out on a Date. I don't really know what a date is but for some reason they didn't take me along. Instead, Cassie came over to babysit me. I had fun playing with her, but then I wanted my Daddy and Mommy and they were no where to be found. I was sad, but Cassie tried really hard to cheer me up. I really liked when she held me and she squatted up and down. She told me the next day that her legs were sore from that. That's funny because my legs felt fine afterwards. I was beginning to think that Mommy and Daddy were never going to come home, but they did. I was upset at them for leaving me for so long. But I was also happy to see them again. I hope that Cassie is still my friend after all the crying I did in front of her.

Last night I went to a birthday party for Mommy and Daddy's friends' Martin and Tiana. I ate yummy food like cucumbers, spring rolls, bread, a bite of cookie. I tried drinking Daddy's beer. I played with this black, fuzzy doggie named Maverick. He is very big and I got a little nervous around him, but he was friendly. He even let me stick my finger in his nose, although I don't think he liked that very much. There were other people at the party that were more my size but they didn't want to play with me for very long. They all could run around on their feet and I haven't figured out how to do that yet without holding on to a sofa or table. I cramped their playing style since I only can crawl for the time being.

This morning Mommy and Daddy went running and pushed me in my stroller. The air was chilly so I dressed in long pants, a long sleeve shirt, a thick jacket, and had a warm, cozy hat on my head; I snuggled under my blue blankie. We stopped at a bakery for breakfast. I had some of Daddy's coffee cake and juice. It was very yummy.

No comments: