Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

I'm 1 year old


No More Cake
Originally uploaded by littleyo.
Yesterday was my first birthday. I've been here for 1 whole year. That feels like a very long time. I've learned a lot of things though, like crawling, eating solid food, and sign language. There are also a lot of things that I was born knowing how to do, like crying, pooping, and sleeping. I do all these things very well.

For my birthday, Daddy stayed home from work for the morning and played with me. Mommy made me a chocolate cupcake. Mommy and Daddy sang Happy Birthday to me. The cupcake had this white stick on it with this hot orange thing dancing on the tip. Mommy said not to touch it though because it will hurt. Anyway, Mommy and Daddy blew on the orange thing and it went away. The cupcake was pretty good, although I really liked the pasta I had beforehand. That's me in the picture with chocolate crumbs on my face. And if you think that's messy, you should have seen the floor!

After my little party, Mommy and I dropped Daddy off downtown at his work. Mommy and I went to see a movie. I don't think it was very good because we left before it ended. I was tired. I took a nap on the ride home.

Mommy went to her knitting class in the evening so I played with Daddy. What a lucky girl I am; I played with Daddy in the morning and at night! He told me he's very happy to be my Daddy. I said, "Ga!" which means, I'm happy to be his baby girl.

No comments: