Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My owie


On Father's Day I went on a bike ride with Daddy. We borrowed our friend's bike. It is a big bike with two extra seats in the back. It was really fun.



And then, somehow, I don't really know how. I got my foot stuck in the wheel. It was a few seconds before I realized that it really hurt. Really bad. I started screaming and crying. Daddy quickly got my foot untangled and then biked back. But on the way I saw lots of my friends out. I was able to say Hi to everyone and tell them that I got hurt. "Waaahhhh!!!! Hi, Grace! waahhhhhh!!! I hurt my foot! Waaahhh!! Hi Serafina! Waaaahhh!!!"

Yesterday I stayed home from Summer Camp because I couldn't walk well or wear shoes. I'm much better today and am able to go back to summer camp. I still have bruises and scrapes though. And it still hurts. But I'm better.

No comments: