Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day

Sunday was Valentine's Day. I woke up to see a hanging paper heart with a lucky penny dangling down from the ceiling. Daddy made it for me. I love him.



Then I opened up a heart pop-up card that Mommy made me. I told her to make me a Valentine a few days before. Because I didn't know if she knew I wanted one.

Mommy made one of my favorite breakfastses. It's an apple pancake pie thing. So yummy! I set up my room for an indoor picnic. We only eat meals in my room on special days. Like my birthday. I made name cards so Mommy and Daddy would know where to sit.

Then we went on a hike with some of my school friends. We had lots of fun. The grownups could barely keep up with us. We walked two and a half miles! After that we ate ice cream and then went to a really neat playground made out of wood. Did you know that wood comes from trees? I just learned that.



Valentine's Day was also Lunar New Year. On the same day! Mommy cooked homemade potstickers that night. She wanted me to help, but I decided to say no thank you instead. They came out really yummy. They taste like the ones you buy at the store.

A great day for everyone! Especially me. I love my family.

No comments: