Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Storytime!

The Frog and the Turtle
by Yoshimi
December 17, 2009

One day a frog and a turtle met at the pond. The frog said, "Do you want to jump on lily pads?" And the turtle said, "No, thanks. Do you want to go to my house?" The frog said, "No, thanks."

"Then what do you want to do?" said the turtle.

"I want to jump on lily pads and hide in lily pads."

"I already said I don't want to do that," said the turtle. "What I want to do is make something good to eat."

"Good idea," said the frog.

"Let's go do it," said the frog.

So the turtle and the frog got lots of candies and lots of stuff to make sweet treats and gingerbread houses. They had a very good time.

"This is fun!" said the turtle.

"I know!" said the frog.

It looked delicious.

When they were finished, they ate it.

The end.

No comments: