Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fun time at the zoo

Lately I've been spending my time at the zoo for day camp. I know all about the zoo. If you want, I can show you around.

The people that work at the zoo get to hold the animals because they know how to hold them. But we get to pet some of the animals while they are being held. And guess what? Today I pet a Koala Bear!! She is 13 years old and really soft and cute. Almost as cute as a giraffe.

Oh! And speaking of giraffes, I saw them today. Usually when Mommy picks me up after camp ends we go straight home, but today we decided to hang out a little longer at the zoo. We went to see the giraffes together. It was their dinner time. They were eating leaves, alfalfa and giraffe kibble. They have long tongues that are purple. I said to Mommy, "They have the biggest, darkest, most perfect, round eyes ever!" So pretty!

No comments: