Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

When Mommy and Daddy are rocks

Not yesterday, but before that, the day before, Mommy and I drove down to have breakfast with Jichan and Bachan because it's Jichan's birthday. In the car, I decided to talk about the future with Mommy:

me: Mommy... when you and Daddy die, I'm going to go to your funeral!

Mommy: Really? That's so... nice?

me: Yeah, and then when you and Daddy become rocks* I'll go and visit you.

Mommy: Yay. That would be great.

me: And your rocks will be close to where I live so I won't have to drive there.

Mommy: That's a good plan. Will you be sad when we're dead?

me: uh.... a little bit!



*Grandpa is now a rock because he is dead. The rock is at a park with a bunch of other rocks. All those people are dead too. These rocks are flat and have their names and some numbers on them.

No comments: