Pages

Friday, July 06, 2007

I went to Japan!

Konnichiwa!


This is me in Kyoto at the famous Fushimi Inari Shrine. I had lots of fun in Japan. They sai "Hi" a lot. I rode super fast trains, rode the subways, travelled on buses. I met family. I ate a lot. And I got lots of goodies from family, including Japanese candy!

My favorite parts of the trip was the Pinky mint party we had in our hotel room one night. We all dressed up in robes and ate mints.


I also had fun with Uncle Eric, Auntie Wendy, and Bachan and Jichan. They made the trip extra fun!


I'm jet-legged though. I don't know what the means, but it must have something to do with why my feet feel tingly. I can't wait to go back and visit again. Next time I'll know more Japanese to help Mommy and Daddy since I now go to a preschool where everyone speaks Japanese!

No comments: