Pages

Thursday, December 21, 2006

I hope I get a harmonica...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

...on this lovely, lovely Hanukkah!

On Sunday I went to Ella's house for Hanukkah. It involved lighting candles and singing. But it wasn't for a birthday. Ella's mommy shared the story of Hanukkah as we lit the Hanukia (that's the Menorah, or the fancy candle holder). We ate yummy latkes. My friends Abe and Alma also were at the party. Ella happily shared some of her dreidles with me and I took home a blue one. Mommy and Daddy made chocolate covered apricots and wrapped them in shiny foil for gelt.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Jules said...

We've been celebrating Hannukah too! So many wonderful holidays this time of year! Merry and Happy EVERYTHING!