Pages

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Mes vacances sans mes parents


I was on holiday last week. Bachan and Jichan took care of me while Mommy and Daddy went on a trip far away to Iceland and France. They said that if I'm potty trained the next time they go, they will take me. I'm working on it!

Here are some pictures that Auntie Wendy took of me when I visited her and Uncle Eric. We went to the Aquarium and I saw lots of fish. I also went on a super big ferris wheel at a fancy outdoor mall. I am very brave.

Mommy and Daddy called me every day while they were away. I did not talk to them very much though. They did most of the talking. I was a little upset that they did not take me on their vacation. Still, I had a good time even though they were not around. I even got to have a sleepover at my cousins' house. I love playing with Kelly, Katie and Madison because they do everything I tell them to, unlike when I'm at home and Mommy and Daddy always seem to want to do something other than what I want. Funny how that works.

No comments: