Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Row row row your boat


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


On Sunday, Mommy, Daddy and I went to this big park in San Francisco. It was so neat! There are many things to do there, like chase squirrels, walk on logs, race Mommy on the grass, see all the pretty flowers and tall trees. There was a big lake and we got a boat. A boat is sort of like a car, but for water. There are no tires though. And there is no steering wheel on this boat. It has these long sticks that you move back and forth in the water and that somehow makes the boat move. But you can't see where you're going, only where you have been. Mommy almost crashed into a tree at the edge of the water. We went in two tunnels and had a family smooches. This is a picture of Daddy and me that Mommy took with her camera phone.

1 comment:

ornerymama said...

I just showed my dad this picture, and he said, "Holy Smokes, Yoshimi has gotten big!" I can't wait to see you next week. Do you think you could teach me some new tricks?